I’ve recently been trying out Hotel Chocolat – Summer Fusions Sleekster box. The collection includes fruity flavours, caramels and nutty mixes.
The chocolates feel very indulgent, something you can savour rather than devour! Personally I prefer them at room temperature as the choclate and flavours combine better. During the heatwave last week we had to put them in the fridge – well I didn’t want them to melt!! Tasting them straight out of the fridge gives you a different taste experience as the chocolate cracks open to reveal the cool inner flavours!
Some of the flavours are :
- Summer Cooler – Apple, cucumber and mint – yeah I know weird.. This one wasn’t unpleasant but did taste rather strange.
- Blackcurrant Bombe – WOW this one really is a bomb – the flavour explodes in your mouth. Hubby’s favourite.
- Burnt Caramel – I’m not a lover of caramels normally and this one was the last one in the box.. ah…. BUT it was lovely, slightly smokey soft caramel – one of favourites.
- Pineapple and Coconut – a white chocolate coat on this one. It tasted really refreshing.
- Peach & Hazelnut Gratin – Fruity ganache and nutty praline topped with a whole hazelnut – This one was my ultimate favourite.
The above selection is £24 – a good price for the quality that they are. They also have smaller selections if your budget won’t stretch.
Why not pop over to Hotel Chocolat Summer to see for yourself.
I received the above selection in return for an review. All words and opinions are my own.
I was recently approached by Hotel Chocolat to try an item from this years Easter lines. Well I wasn’t going to refuse was I? I chose to try the Easter Pick Me Up .
Inside the box are 6 bunnies – lovely thick creamy white chocolate with an intense praline filling. These were Hubby’s favourite.
Next up 6 Egglets – thick milk chocolate filled with a liquid Salted Caramel. I’m not keen on salted caramel but this one is really very subtle.
Lastly 4 Raspberry Zinger Egglets – Thick vanilla seed speckled pink chocolate with a sharp/sweet raspberry filling. I can only describe these as LUSH!! I enjoyed nibbling the chocolate and licking out the filling taking my time over them!! Can you tell that these were MY favourite??!
Inside the box
The Easter Pick Me Up is a good choice if you want something a little more decadent to share with the family. Bunnies for the children, Egglets for older children and the Zingers for the grown ups. It costs £13 – good value for a treat to share.
Why not pop over and browse the Hotel Chocolat Easter Range. Great selection and you’ll be sure to find something for everyone.
Welcome to my first ever giveaway 🙂
What’s better than chocolate to have and share at Christmas. I have a very festive Christmas Goody Bag from Hotel Chocolat up for grabs.
This is what Hotel Chocolat says about it:
Our most exciting chocolate goodies specially selected for Christmas – bagged and bowed and ready for you to unwrap, including a 50% Cookie & Caramel Wreath, 6 Christmas Mess Chocolates, 6 Treacle Tart Chocolates and a trio of milk chocolate Santas.
I think this is a great sharing bag – something for everyone!
Pop over and take a look at the Christmas Gifts, they have a great range of goodies and gifts to suit all budgets.
This is a Rafflecopter giveaway that can be found on my Facebook page
Terms & Conditions:
- UK entry only.
- Closing date is 12th December 2013.
- The winner will be chosen at random by Rafflecopter and notified by email.
- The winner will need to provide me with a postal address to pass to Hotel Chocolat to arrange delivery of the prize.
- If the winner does not respond within 3 days of contact the giveaway will be re-drawn and the prize re-allocated.
- The winner must have completed the mandatory steps of entry.
- There is no monetary alternative and Hotel Chocolat is responsible for the fulfillment of this prize.