Not an exciting week to start with. No visit from the grandsons as Ashley is now back in nursery – hopefully see them tomorrow or Monday.
Usual work and food shopping and a few short walks when it wasn’t raining.
On Wednesday I worked out which days I could take as holiday. I have nearly 20 hours to use up before the end of March. I’ve now booked some days off for Hubby’s birthday and tagged an extra day onto my week in March.
Last year I won a week hotel stay in Cyprus and have booked to go in March. We are both very excited to be having a good holiday. The only downer is flying from Gatwick as there are no local flights to Larnaca.
We also did Orange Wednesday for the first time in ages!! We saw Taken 3, good but not as good as the first 2.
Here are 6 pictures as a selection for this week.
- Molly Cat – still living outdoors. Waiting for her breakfast.
- Thermal cup – We can’t have hot drinks in the office unless they have a lid on. I bought this one for £3 and it keeps a cup of tea hot for well over 2 hours. I’ll be able to make a cuppa on arrival in work at 6am and it’ll still be hot when I’ve finished sorting out the tills and self-serve scanners an hour or so later.. #win
- Passports ready for March!!
- One of my favourite jams. I’ve not seen any in the shops for ages!!
- Playing about with my Mobi Eye-fi card.
- Orange Wednesday. Making the most of this as the promotion finishes at the end of February. Wonder what EE will replace it with?
Check out my other Project 365 pictures so far.
If you’d like to read more about the project please click on the 365 badge