I’ve recently been trying out Hotel Chocolat – Summer Fusions Sleekster box. The collection includes fruity flavours, caramels and nutty mixes.
The chocolates feel very indulgent, something you can savour rather than devour! Personally I prefer them at room temperature as the choclate and flavours combine better. During the heatwave last week we had to put them in the fridge – well I didn’t want them to melt!! Tasting them straight out of the fridge gives you a different taste experience as the chocolate cracks open to reveal the cool inner flavours!
Some of the flavours are :
- Summer Cooler – Apple, cucumber and mint – yeah I know weird.. This one wasn’t unpleasant but did taste rather strange.
- Blackcurrant Bombe – WOW this one really is a bomb – the flavour explodes in your mouth. Hubby’s favourite.
- Burnt Caramel – I’m not a lover of caramels normally and this one was the last one in the box.. ah…. BUT it was lovely, slightly smokey soft caramel – one of favourites.
- Pineapple and Coconut – a white chocolate coat on this one. It tasted really refreshing.
- Peach & Hazelnut Gratin – Fruity ganache and nutty praline topped with a whole hazelnut – This one was my ultimate favourite.
The above selection is £24 – a good price for the quality that they are. They also have smaller selections if your budget won’t stretch.
Why not pop over to Hotel Chocolat Summer to see for yourself.
I received the above selection in return for an review. All words and opinions are my own.